It is very obvious that “Health is the Wealth”. This gives a large meaning to our lives, as health is the most valuable and precious thing to every living being. In progressive countries as a must, it is to the aspect of health they give importance. Materialistic things lost in life can easily be found, but when lost there is one thing that can never be replaced which is Health.
The issue with Belly Fat
Today we are going to discuss about a most common issue which surprisingly, everyone has “Belly Fat” and how to overcome the same. Belly Fat has become more a phycological issue than what it physically looks like. Before going into deeper first advice is “don’t worry your mind too much”, it gives you nothing other than feeling negative again. We will help you through this article to be in shape.
The body is a wonderful thing that is created to self-regulate & heal. We will occupy our body for life and it will pay us back in bonuses if we take care of it well. If you pump the wrong fuel into a vehicle, eventually it will perform poorly or occasionally grind to a stop. Losing fat is not rocket science; eat fewer, exercise more, love yourself more and quit unhealthy habits are the only proven formulas.
What is Belly Fat?
Do you know even flat abs people have belly fat? That’s normal…Some of your fat is right beneath your skin. Another fat is utter inside, around your heart, liver, lungs, and other organs in your body. It is that deeper fat/active fat called “Visceral fat” which may be thought to cause issues in your body, even for slim people.
What is Visceral Fat?
It is healthy to have some body fat, but all fat is not considered as the same. Visceral fat is a type of fat flocked near several vital organs, including the stomach, liver, and intestines. It also can build up in areas like arteries. Visceral fat is called Active fat even because it can actively grow the risk of serious health issues.
How to Lose Belly Fat
Luckily, Belly fat is very much receptive to exercises, diet, and the changes in your lifestyle. With each step of those, you lose some fat. When possible, you should exercise for at least 20 minutes per day and 5 days per week. Make sure to take plenty of both cardio exercises and strength workouts. Cardio includes Aerobic exercises, circuit exercises, biking, walking, or running, these exercises burn fat faster. Strength exercises will slowly burn more calories over time as your muscles get stronger and consume more energy.
Working out on a Treadmill
Walking or running on a Treadmill is an exceptional source of exercise that gives less stress on the body than walking or running in flat surface outdoors. There are almost uncountable health benefits to regular exercise, including weight loss, heart strength, and reduced insulin resistance. Treadmills also grant the option for careful heart rate and blood pressure monitoring for patients suffering from those kinds of issues. This info helps patients determine how much workouts they handle and when to break.
Common mistakes on a Treadmill
If you wanna try out a Treadmill it is very important that you maintain proper walking form and posture in preventing pain and strain. Any wrong practices will lead you to more boredom; therefore, you will more likely to give up the game on the way. So, we thought of giving you below guidelines for your safety and convenience.
- Getting on to the Treadmill – The first mistake is getting on a treadmill while the belt is moving at a certain pace. Start the Treadmill at a slower speed. Increase the speed gradually after you have gotten on board comfortably.
- Spot the emergency stop switch in case you want to stop the device immediately.
- Do not hold on to the Handrail or Console – If you are holding onto the handrail you cannot really expect a good walking posture or move naturally.
- Do not hunch your shoulders and look down – Good walking posture involves head up and looking forward.
- Avoid leaning forward – proper walking posture should be upright, not leaning forward or backward.
- No over striding – At first, you will need to shorten your stride and just take smaller steps. Your front heel should strike close to your body and your back foot remains on the floor longer to give a strong push-off.
- Use your feet actively and energetically.
- Learn the Treadmill features – Take a few minutes to learn its features, the more you learn about it the more you get out of it.
- Don’t go too fast – Warming up should be an easy pace for 3 to 5 minutes. Increase the speed if you can maintain a proper walking form.
- Challenge yourself for a change – To achieve greater results, your workouts need to be varied by intensity, frequency, duration and the mode of exercises.
Now you know the basics of good treadmill work out forms, put them into use to have greater outcomes. As highlighted above, the treadmill is one of the most effective ways to get your daily dose of fat burning exercises to stay in shape without walking outdoors in hot, cold or in rainy days.
You can try out below Treadmills which are very efficient and could be something you look for, Check On Amazon : NordicTrack T Series Treadmills (6.5S & 6.5Si Models).
Belly fat burning belt
Don’t just be confused it just comes in many different names Belly Fat burning belt, Fat burning belt, Slimmer belts, etc. The Belly fat burner belt claims to improve your belly’s ability to burn more calories and tone up the midsection of your body. The Belt can be worn comfortably during many activities throughout the day including exercises like jogging, walking, cycling, weightlifting or during your all-day activities.
How does the belt work?
A special internally heat mechanism in the belt makes a sauna effect that is said to help burn off the fat in the belly. Usually, the belt manufacturing companies claim that this belt can help you sweat more in order to drop out of water weight and look slimmer. Unfortunately, Fat burning belts can not just magically melt your fat away unless the necessary diet and exercise plans aren’t employed.
An effective nutrition plan for weight loss includes having smaller portions and choosing a kind of healthy, lower-calorie foods. A well-balanced diet contains vegetables, fruits, whole grains and lean sources of high protein like fish and chicken. We will talk about more about having a healthy diet in this article later.
Having at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercises like cycling, brisk walking and swimming are classically recommended. Workouts sessions of at least 30 minutes or longer may be recommended to burn off fat and lose weight.
Yet Belly fat can be adamant but it is possible to lose with a little patience and enthusiasm you have. Lacing up a pair of running or walking shoes may be very much helpful for losing abdominal fat than depending on a belly burning belt. There are many more fat burning belts available in the market, according to your preference Check On Amazon: OWAYS Slimming Belt, Weight Loss Machine
Other advantages of wearing a slimming belt
If you suffer from on and off pains and aches in your back, a slimmer belt can help you find a tentative relief. While it can help you improve your posture to minimize pains. The belt can also create a warming feeling to your body. Heating up your core can help you keep your lower back warm which can be a great help to your back pain.
Also, a belt may help you look better in your clothes. You will feel more comfortable and confident wearing a belt because it stops all your bothering about how others see your figure.
How to lose weight with a healthy diet
Though we discussed some dietary practice earlier briefly here we are going to talk about the same in much detail. The advice for losing weight is so simple: eat less and do more exercise.
Consume more plant-based diets
Plant-based diets may assist you to lose weight. There are many kinds of vegetarianism, but most involve rejecting all meat, poultry food, and fish. Some vegetarians may likewise avoid, such as diary and eggs. Plant-based diets have been related to many other benefits, such as a minimal risk of chronic conditions like cardiac disease, certain cancers, cholesterol and diabetes. Vegan products can also be extra environmentally sustainable than meat-based diets.
- Have a High-protein breakfast – Taking a high-protein breakfast has shown a reduction of calorie and cravings intake throughout the day.
- Minimize sugary drinks and fruit juice – These are the most fattening stuff you can put into your body, and minimal consumption of those sugary items can help you lose weight.
- Drink water a half hour prior meal – Studies have proven that drinking water a half hour before meals has amplified weight loss by 44% over 3 months.
Water is really helpful for weight loss. It is 100% calorie-free natural remedy, supports you burn more calories and may even manage your appetite if consumed before taking a meal. The benefits are even greater when you try to replace sugary beverages with water. It is a very effective way to cut back on calories and sugar.
Here are some befits of consuming water for losing weight,
Water increases calorie burn
Water is considered as a natural appetite suppressant
Water helps to flush out waste from the body
Drinking water may reduce overall liquid calorie intake
Without water, the body can not properly metabolize stored fats or carbohydrates, so water is necessary for fat burning.
Water is a must when performing workouts, it helps your body to keep hydrated. Always remember to drink water before, during and after exercises to get rid of dehydration.
There is no proper standard recommendation for daily water intake. Some people need water depending on the activities they perform per day. Most health authorities suggest ranges that, how much water you need per day. The following water intake recommendations are from the National Academy of Medicine (NAM) in the USA.
2,700 ml per day for adult women
3,700 ml per day for adult men
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods – Certain foods are very beneficial for losing fat. Different foods go through different metabolic systems in your body. Those food can immensely effect on your appetite, hormones and the number of calories you want to burn. Below are some weight loss-friendly foods,
Whole Eggs, Leafy Greens, Salmon, Cruciferous Vegetables, Lean Beef, and Chicken Breast, Boiled Potatoes, Tuna, Beans and Legumes, Soups, Cottage Cheese, Avocado, Apple cider vinegar, Nuts, Whole grains, Chili pepper, Fruit, Grapefruit, Coconut oil, Full-fat yogurt
- Eat soluble fiber – Studies have shown that soluble fibers may help to reduce fat, especially around the belly area. Fiber supplements as glucomannan can also help.
For your easy reference, we will share some of the soluble fiber foods – Black beans, Lima Beans, Brussels Sprouts, Avocados, Sweet potatoes, Broccoli, Turnips, Peas, Kidney beans, Figs, Nectarines, Apricots, Carrots, Apples, Guavas, Flaxseeds, Sunflower seeds, Hazelnuts, Oats, Barley.
Soluble fiber is excellent for your gut and total health, reducing your risk of heart diseases by minimizing “bad” LDL cholesterol and help you to balance your blood & sugar levels.
If you need to increase your soluble fiber meal, it is often better to start slowly and develop it up gradually.
It is also recommended to drink plenty of water. This will help the soluble fiber to form a gel, which helps in the digestion system.
All vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes comprise some soluble fiber, but some foods like Brussels sprouts, flaxseeds, avocados and black beans are the cream of the harvest.
- Drink coffee or tea – If you are a tea or coffee person, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine can boost your metabolism.
Tea is a beverage enjoyed around the world so as the coffee. You can make it by pouring hot water into tea leaves on a cup and allowing them to steam for several minutes so its flavor mixes into the water. Drinking tea has been associated with numerous health benefits, including weight loss, defending cells from damage and reducing the risk of cardiac diseases.
Below are some best tea varieties to increase weight loss and slim your body.
- Green Tea
- Puerh Tea
- Black Tea
- Oolong Tea
- White Tea
- Herbal Tea
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed food – Depend on most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, fresher, more filling and much less likely a reason for overeating.
- Eat your foods leisurely – Studies have proved that fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly is a good habit which makes you feel fuller and increase weight-reducing hormones.
- Weigh yourself every day – People who weigh themselves every day are much more likely to lose weight and keep it off for a longer time.
- Fall a good night’s sleep, every night – Poor sleep is one of the sturdiest risk factors for weight gaining, so taking care of your sleep is also important.
- Fasting intermittently – Intermittent fasting is an eating sequence that cycles between periods of fast and eat.
- Counting calories once in a while – Being aware of what you are doing is very useful when looking to lose weight. There are many more effective ways such as, counting calories, maintaining a food diary or having pictures of what you eat.
- Use small plates – Some studies have also found that using small plates helps you eat less since it changes how you see the size of the portion. Very simple but yet effective.
- Replace some fat with coconut oil – Coconut oil is high in some fats named medium-chain triglycerides, which are metabolized inversely than other fats. Also, coconut oil will be especially helpful in decreasing the harmful belly fat.
- Spice up the meal – Jalapenos and Chili pepper contain a compound called capsaicin, which will boost metabolism and increase the fat-burning process. Capsaicin will also reduce appetite and calorie intake.
- Take Probiotics – Probiotics are live bacteria which has health benefits when consumed. Probiotics can improve digestive health and heart, and may even help you with the weight loss. Healthy immune system and promoting a healthy digestive tract are some of the most widely studies of Probiotics. These are also generally known as friendly, good or healthy bacteria.
It is not difficult to find healthy foods to include on a weight loss diet. As explained above these are mainly whole foods like lean meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, nuts, legumes and seeds. Also, several processed foods, such as extra-virgin olive, probiotic yogurt, and oatmeal are also better choices. Along with moderative and regular exercises, adding these nutritious foods to your plate should pave a way to a successful and healthier lifestyle.